Women’s Footy 2022: Expressions of Interest
Black Rock Football Netball club is seeking EOIs from prospective female footballers, coaches and volunteers to join our inaugural Senior women’s football team.
Bayside City Council has made a significant investment in recent times in upgrading grassroots facilities to support growing female participation. With the completion of the $4m Donald MacDonald Reserve Pavillion upgrade due in early 2022 as well as a full ground resurfacing, our women’s team will enjoy the best facilities in Bayside.
BRFNC compete in the Southern Football Netball League, which in 2021 has grown to a 14 team women’s football competition and offers a challenge for players of all skill levels and backgrounds.
As a new team, you will have an opportunity to be a part of history and to further enhance our 113-year-old club’s already amazing culture.
You can your interest via the contact form below or feel free to call our club President for more information.
Andrew Ferguson (0431 289 024)
Why play your footy at Black Rock FNC?
- $4 million dollar pavilion upgrade completed early 2022 and brand new playing surface
- Inclusive, positive, social, family-friendly and welcoming environment. A small club where everyone knows your name.
- Competing in the SFNL women’s competition (14 teams in 2021)
- A well organised and established committee that has the club strongly positioned off the field and strategically placed for a strong future
- Established in 1908, over 100 years as a grassroots club in Bayside