Annual General Meeting 2023
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Black Rock Football Netball Club Incorporated will take place on Wednesday, 18th of October, 2023.
The meeting will be held at the Hampton Central Cricket Club, WL Simpson Reserve, Fewster Road, Hampton VIC 3188, commencing at 7:00 pm sharp. Attendees are kindly requested to arrive by 6:45 pm.
A full attendance of members is crucial to ensure that the Committee and Junior Sub Committee elected are best equipped to manage the affairs of our Club.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AGENDA:
- Welcome, attendees, and apologies.
- Confirmation of the minutes of the previous annual general meeting and any special general meeting held since then.
- Presentation and consideration of:
- The annual report of the Club Committee on the activities of the Association during the preceding financial year.
- The financial statements of the Association for the preceding financial year submitted by the Committee.
- Election of the members of the Committee and Junior Sub Committee.
- Confirmation or variation of the amounts of the annual subscription and joining fee.
Election of Office Bearers and Committees for FY24:
- Vice President
- President of Junior Football Operations
- General Committee members
- Junior Sub Committee
Members interested in any of the positions are encouraged to nominate themselves or, with their consent, be nominated by another member during the meeting. Nominations can also be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All positions will be elected for a term of one (1) year.
Following the Annual General Meeting, there will be a “Meet the Coaches” presentation for our Senior sides. This will feature introductions and insights from our Men’s Football coaches, Women’s Football coaches, and Netball coaches.
We trust that you will make every effort to attend.
Regards, Black Rock Football Netball Club Committee 2023