WANTED- Women’s Football Team Manager
Black Rock FNC are looking for someone to support our Women’s Football Program in the role of Team Manager.
Purpose of the role
To ensure there is successful management of the team and welfare of the players in their care, whilst ensuring all off-field football matters are dealt with efficiently and effectively. Supports the coaches, players and appropriate football staff.
Qualifications & Desirable Characteristics
- Hold current or willing to obtain a volunteer “Working with Children Check”
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge or willing to learn of the selection procedures and rules/regulations of the competition
- Previous experience in managing a team
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties for the Team Manager may include but are not limited to:
- Administration and management of the team.
- Game day responsibilities (e.g. team sheets, goal kickers, club best & fairest, footballs, transport of gear etc).
- Ensure the coach and players are provided with enough equipment to ensure efficient operation of the team.
- Ensure all players are registered with the League or an approved clearance from previous club.
Must be available for game days, which are predominatly Saturday’s, with the occasional Friday night or Sunday match.
This is a voluntary role.
For more information or to express interest, please fill out the form below or contact our Women’s Football Coordinator Annalies Neal- 0409 517 404 or firstname.lastname@example.org