Applications Open: Senior Women’s Football Coach
Black Rock Football Netball Club, affiliated with the Southern Football Netball League, is in search of a Senior Women’s Football Coach for the 2024 season and beyond. We’re seeking a motivated individual to lead our Women’s Football program to consistent success both on and off the field.
The chosen Senior Coach will oversee on-field performance and player development, offering leadership within the football program, coaching guidance, and aiding in planning and player recruitment. Cultivating an inclusive, respectful team culture in line with our commitment to enduring success is paramount. Actively participating in fortifying the club’s identity and fostering unity across all teams is anticipated.
Preferred qualifications include coaching experience and a Level 2 accreditation, though all suitable candidates will be considered. The possibility of a playing coach arrangement will also be reviewed. Commitment to commence as soon as possible with immediate planning for the 2024 Pre-Season is essential.
What Makes Black Rock FNC Special?
- Fresh Women’s football program started in 2022 (Div. 2 Premiers)
- Qualified for Division 1 finals in season 2023
- Newly appointed Football Director to support you in your role
- A family-friendly club with stable off-field leadership and a highly organised committee and volunteer base.
- State-of-the-art amenities that opened in 2022.
- Bayside’s fastest-growing, most inclusive club with Women’s Football, Netball, Men’s Football and junior pathways.
Applications will be treated confidentially and will be presented to an experienced football subcommittee for review and appointment.
To apply, kindly submit a concise expression of interest letter, outlining your affinity for the role and your suitability. Within the letter, detail your past coaching experience, existing coaching accreditations, and qualifications. Additionally, please note that a Working with Children Check and Police Clearance are required or must be obtained.
Kindly forward your application to email@example.com by September 27th, 2023.